This Internet cafes are located in the bustling streets of Strathfield, close to the train station, surrounding residential areas, and shopping malls, with a large flow of people.
The store has two floors, and the equipment in the store is transferred at the same time. There are about 70 computers, tables and chairs, which can be operated directly and open 24/7. There are parking lots around.
– Area: 160 square meters, 2 floors
– Rent: $2240/week
– Outgoing: $750/month
– Electricity fee: $1800/month
– Lease remaining: 2 years, renewable 3+3 years
– Turnover: 800,000/year (2018, 2019) approx.
– Net profit: Before the epidemic: $7000/wk During the epidemic: $2000/wk