The shop is located on the main street of Broadway. Upstairs is a small white building with many international students. Next to it are UTS and the University of Sydney. There are Chinese restaurants, coco milk tea, Subway, and purchasing shops nearby.
There are less competitors in the surrounding , a stable source of customers and strong community spending power.
It is close to Broadway Shopping Centre and Central Park Mal.
– The inventory value of $20,000 is now transferred together.
– Currently there is 1 year left in the lease of the shop, and the lease can be re-signed with the landlord for 5+5.
-The current rent is $9914/month + GST (including the supermarket on the first floor and the sub-leasing massage shop on the second floor)
– Outgoing is $1300/month + GST,
– There are two permanent employees.
– The shop has two parking spaces.
– Trading hours are 11:30am-10:30pm. Stable customer source and strong community spending power
– Shop area: 40 square meters (the supermarket on the first floor)
– In-store facilities: two large freezers, two beverage refrigerators, air conditioning, monitoring, two parking spaces