RYDE GARDEN NORTH RYDE
County Garden, one of China’s leading integrated property developers, was established in 1992 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007. Famous for largescale, comprehensive community developments and management, our areas of speciality encompass construction, installation, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management. Currently, Country Garden has over 200 high-quality property projects under construction throughout China, serving over 1,000,000 homeowners. We employ more than 70,000 employees worldwide and have provided RMB 1.7 million in donations to charity.
It is located in North Ryde and within less than 50 meters to the North Ryde Station.
The NSW Government has endorsed the Precinct as an Urban Activation Precinct (UAP).
Community Benefits will include the following:
• more than 2.4 hectares of parks and open space– 20 percent of the entire precinct
• 3,000 homes and 1,500 jobs within a 10 minutewalk of North Ryde Station
• more than $17 million in transport upgrades
• Precinct Support Scheme funding towards publicdomain and community infrastructure works
• public plazas and a multi-purpose communityfacility
• building heights that optimise solar accessand minimise overshadowing.