***Please Note this Saturday 3/7/21 is by appointment only. Please call to reserve a time slot, thank you.***
An amazingly stunning NY style loft is yours for the taking. Located at the epi centre of Sydney’s lower north shore suburb of Crows Nest.
Consisting of one generously sized bedroom, two bathrooms, internal laundry, secure undercover parking, secure storage and balcony all on approximately 87m2. on the title (70m2 internal living area).
There is also direct lift access from carpark to the unit.
You’ll enjoy two levels of boutique living, which is ever so desirable for those wanting something different, but with style. This apartment is immensely sought after for many reasons, as is its location. The construction is double brick with rendered walls (solid as) and only four levels high (this unit occupies level 3 and 4), with approximately only 56 (manageable) units in the whole complex.
Built in 2003, hence probably one of the last built apartment blocks constructed with this type quality of workmanship.
Key build features:
• Sought after location, and building.
• Two bathrooms (WC), one on each level.
• Scarce New York styled loft build.
• High vaulted ceiling with Skylight.
• Secure under cover parking.
• Secure lock up storage.
• AC (revers cycle) split system.
• Stone bench top.
• Quality Smeg stainless steel appliances.
• Tempered glass splash backs.
• Gourmet kitchen.
• Near new carpet.
• Generously sized balcony
Key location features:
• Crows Nests new Metro rail line, is located 250-300m away (2023 scheduled completion date.
• City bus 70m away.
• North Sydney train station approximately 400m away.
• Sydney city is all but a leisurely walk over the harbour bridge away.
• Cafeterias, restaurants and bars… in abundance are approx. 100–300m away
Strata Fees – $912pq
Council Rates – $272pq
Water Rates – $151pq