Serenely nestled in the heart of North Kellyville, this young approximately 5 year old modern home is designed and finished to nicer quality to suit a growing family. Positioned on a large 443 m2 block of land (approx.), this stunning double storey home delivers generous space, functionalities and style.
Upon entry, you will be welcomed by an additional living area. The sleek modern kitchen will certainly also please the chef in the family. Additionally, a generously sized undercover entertaining alfresco area and green grassed backyard will satisfy the needs of every member of the family to enjoy weekend BBQ and other outdoor activities. Walking upstairs, you will be surprised by a large extra rumpus room/kids activity area for children to enjoy. All three generous bedrooms have built-in robes with the master bedroom having a stylish ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Close to North Kellyville Public School, the house is also a short distance from the shopping centre, North Kellyville shops, Metro, parks, city buses and so much more. You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to call this spacious & meticulous dwelling home.
Features that we love:
– Immaculate two storey home situated on a quiet street
– Extra living area upon entry
– The inviting open plan dining and family living area provides endless spacious options for the family and seamlessly flows to the outdoor alfresco area.
– Pristine modern kitchen featuring a gas stovetop and stainless-steel appliances
– Low maintenance green grassed backyard for kids and pets
– Upstairs rumpus room/kids activity area for children to enjoy
– Generous master bedroom with stylish ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
– All other three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
– Internal laundry
– Complete with ducted air conditioning, blinds throughout, a security alarm system and a double automatic garage with internal access.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should make their own enquiries.