Occupying a prized position in the admired Silkwood Pagewood, this near new two bedroom apartment gazes north to the city. In a sophisticated curvilinear designed building by acclaimed architects Turner, interiors feature a signature palette accentuated with gold detailing, timber and marble.
Lush landscaped central spaces create a sense of community, with this luxury abode offering a quiet retreat of exceptional convenience. Just a short walk to local cafes, buses and Pagewood Public School, it’s handy to Westfield Eastgardens and Maroubra Beach.
– Open plan living area features chic walnut floorboards
– North-facing entertainer’s balcony captures city views
– Expansive views over Botany Bay from the rear
– Stone island kitchen includes gas and Miele appliances
– Both bedrooms with robes and carpet, main with ensuite
– Two car spaces, Euro laundry, air-conditioning
– Lush pet friendly commons, playground, lift and concierge
– Communal sky terrace with BBQ’s and panoramic views
The gorgeous common rooftop BBQ area with spectacular 360-degree views of Sydney’s CBD through Botany Bay and beyond, providing the perfect place to relax or for friend gathering.
Just opposite Pagewood Public School. Only 8 km from Sydney CBD and five minutes’ away from two of Australia’s most prestigious golf courses, Eastgardens Shopping Centre and world-renown beaches Maroubra and Coogee. The University of New South Wales and Prince of Wales Hospital are only a short drive away.